Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How Yooz Doin'?

We're leaving Chicago this morning & heading over to Des Moines. We went up 103 floors in the Sears Tower on Sunday & I had dinner with Julia last night. It was great to see her. It's beautiful here & crazy flat, just like Manetoba, Canada. Not a hill to be seen. Even from the top of Sears Tower. Yes, the deep dish pizza is delicious (and nothing like BJ's Brewery "Chicago Pizza".

Not sure when I'll have a computer again so I'll fill "yooz guys" in when I can. Chow!

2 comments:

shimmeringdawn said...

Hey Lady,

Thanks for dinner! I had so much fun getting to chat with you. I'm bad at staying in touch regularly, but hope that whenever we do get to see each other, we can have times just like last night! Hope you enjoy the drive to Des Moines (Says Julia, Iowa is boring.

Julia

Melanie said...

Sounds like you are having a great time!!! I hope you are relaxing!