Sunday, April 29, 2007

Let the Creativity Flow!

I need some creative, witty assistance. "But Cate, you're so creative & witty on your own!" It's true, I know, but you can't possibly expect me to think it all up on my own can you? I know plenty of people that fit the witty & creative label & I'm counting on your ideas.

Here's the deal: I'm opening an on-line store for my wares. Baubles, purses, perhaps some baby quilts, whatever. I need a store name. I don't want anything with "Cate". I'm not opposed to using Catherine or Esera but if it wasn't one of my names at all that'd be stellar. "Stitch in the Ditch" is taken as are "Sew What", "Bits and Pieces" and a number of other lame-o ideas I came up with. I'm putting a bit of thought into this since once the store is named I can't change it without re-inventing the store all over again & that would confuse the hundreds of customers I'm sure I'll have by the time I think of a great name on my own.

What do you guys think? Please comment with any and all ideas you may have.

6 comments:

Flame Lilly said...

I'm on it! Let the thinking begin...
and just so you know...I think it's a brilliant idea!!
S:)

Cat said...

The Amazing Catherine's Couture Creations?

T.A.C. (The Amazing Catherine)

Couture Confections

Kat said...

I am thinking I am thinking. I think it is a fab idea. Are you trying to make your domain name the same as the store name?

Dani said...

I like Cat's Couture Confections...but here are a few others just off the top of my head at uhhhhh midnight:
Eclectic Bits
With Love (as in made with...)
Handmaiden Sales
Novel Notions (or Newfangled)
Sublime Sundries
Rare and Refined
In Your Image
Can you tell I like alliteration?

Nick said...

The Esera Esewing Eshop

Flame Lilly said...

I like the name Calico, but I know it's not a finer fabric...but Calico Cate sounds fun!!!