Saturday, June 16, 2007

I Killed Obi Won

Not really. In reality, Alec Guinness died in 2000. I did however kill him in a dream last night. It was horrible. I have no idea where it came from. I love him. I've only seen him in the Star Wars movies & Doctor Zhivago but I think he's great. The horrible part of my dream is that I killed him on purpose. Premeditated murder. WHERE DID THAT COME FROM??!!??!!? Let just say he wasn't at all expecting me & it was messy. Afterwards I was completely remorseful. I knew I did something horrible & that I deserved to go to jail. I wanted to turn myself in but I knew that everyone would know what I did. I was more remorseful of dissapointing those I loved more than the killing poor Mr. Guinness. That's so bad. I was however relieved that my dream was a dream within my dream. I "woke" up to find that Dana & Melanie had been planning a suprise 10-year anniversary re-wedding for Kaisara & I. It was beautiful. Thanks ladies. It was gorgeous. I wore my wedding gown (that was a little too big, yeah right) and my dad did my hair (again I ask, where did that come from). The dream ended with me running past the door where Kaisara was getting dressed & I hollared at him to where a white dinner jacket with a black tie (it was an evening event). I raced into my room (we where running late) and took my hair out of the hot rollers. I smiled at myself in the mirror & said, "I look beautiful". Way better than slaying Alec Guinness with a piece of glass from a bronekn window pane. Yuck.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

So ... it sounds to me like I am your dream party planner... I could used to that...

melissa said...

You have awesome dreams.

Sorry about you killing Alec Guinness though.

Dani said...

Has it been 10 years? (Strange that out of all of that...that is the part that I am most shocked by, right?)

Flame Lilly said...

HAHA!! Thats too funny! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one with very ODD dreams! I love your dad's dreams profession..I'm sure he's stoked about that!!!
Congrats too on the 10 years! It's so cool to know I was there, working the guest book!!!!!
S:)

Kat said...

Now that is what I call a vivid dream. You know, some say that all the people in your dreams are just parts of you. What do you thin of that??? Hmmm.

Coco said...

Wow what a nightmare! I always feel relieved when I wake up and KNOW it was just a dream!