Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Open For Business

So I've got my store up & crawling. I can't say up & running as I've only got a few items posted right now. I'm hoping to crank out a few more things & post them rather soon. I'm 1/2 done with another purse & I've got several more baubles ready to post I just haven't done it yet.

My store is Lucky Zelda. A fitting little name for anyone who knows me & my love for my pets (past & present). My super generous & talented Julia designed my banner for me. She designed three so I've actually got two others that I also love. I plan on rotating them every so often.

I'm not really eagerly anticipating regular sales. If I get one here and there, that'd be awesome. I'll get you posted!

4 comments:

Cat said...

Simply put... you are ONCE AGAIN.... AMAZING!

Congrats friend and I LOVE the name- it's perfect!

Kat said...

Way to go!!! That is awesome! I must say that you are a doer! Love the name, love the site.

Flame Lilly said...

I LOVE the name Cate!!!! It is so perfect and so catchy!!! good job!!!
S:)

Dani said...

Lucky Us that we know such a talented gal...now...I expect to see those KATE original purses!