Wednesday, August 24, 2005

31 & 2/365


Well Monday was my birthday so as of today I am 31 2/365 years old. Here's how my day went: I worked at SCR from 9-6 raced from there to Pageant & worked to 10:30. Was home at 11, detoxed on the couch 'til almost midnight. Kaisara was a great hubby & listened to his wife when he asked her what she wanted as a gift. Gift Certificate for a massage BABY!!! Come early September, consider that thing spent. My neck & shoulders are eagerly awaiting. Peg at SCR brought me a vase full of her own home grown yellow roses, I had lunch with Mom & at Pageant the stage crew had ice cream sunday fixins' for me. One of my volunteers gave me a nice bottle of champagne on Sunday & another brought birthday cake yesterday for me & another volunteer. I'm well loved. Not a bad birthday considering I was at work for 13 1/2 hours of it.

2 comments:

melissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
You DO have a great husband, and you are indeed very loved. Miss ya!

Coco said...

Yes, Happy Belated Birthday!!