Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What happened to the Lazy River?


Well yesterday was my outing to Wild Rivers with my neices Kayla (10) & Tiana (8). Their favorite by far was the lazy river. Only when you're 10 & 8 the lazy river doesn't equal find a tube, lay on it & bob around the river all the while soaking up the sun & listening to the best sound known to man, kids giggling & laughing. No quite the opposite my friends. The lazy river equals jump, run, swim (over people & under them), climb all over Auntie...repeat. About a MILLION times. We had a great time & I am so glad we went. On the drive home Kayla was pleased to say that she had faced her fears :-) Her and Tiana went down 3 of the "grown up" slides. I was very proud of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
melissa said...

That sounds like a blast. You're a great aunt!