Monday, August 08, 2005

Bad Day Made Better

Saturday night was a horrible night at work. I had a cast member go irrate on me & started cursing at me around my crew & other cast members (including children). He totally denied cursing & I found out later he was telling the powers that be that I was cursing him out. Needless to say, I was shocked. But yesterday a family of cast members (who are fellow believers) brought me a gorgeous bouquet of sunflowers because they knew I had a rough night the day before. It is always so encouraging to me that every time I have a horrible experience there, there is an awesome one to follow. Each year I find more believers & other really great people. This is why when I've having a hard time during the build (Jan.-Jun.) Kaisara reminds me that summer's coming & the great volunteers will be there making it all worth while. I LOVE my job!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's really inspiring Cate. I'm glad you have camaradie and fellowship of a kind at work.