Sunday, January 06, 2008

How Many Miles?

Hey guys I did it! I made 500 miles in 2007! 565 to be exact. November & December were pretty punie mileage but I rather expected that. June was my best mileage month at 118. That was when I was working at Chapman & biking from the train station twice a day. My butt's the same size though. Which leads me to my survey question. What should my mileage goal for 08 be?

btw: week 1 of the year is a big ol' goose egg due to stomach flu and rain. better double up next week.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

750 is my vote. :)

Kat said...

My suggestion is 700.
Perhaps give yourself incentives, like you get something special for yourself if you make it to 750, or 800, etc...

My mom used to get a map and actually map how far she went in miles. Like what cities could you get to on 565 miles and then you can add to it with this years totals.

It makes it kind of fun.

You are an inspiration!!