Monday, March 27, 2006

Can Peanut Butter Make Your Teeth Hot?

As if you all didn't already know it, Kaisara is a strange (but wonderful) person. I was excited to find reduced fat chunky peanut butter at the store so I bought some. I've only ever seen the reduced fat in creamy, so, I'm in once I found the chunky. I showed Kaisara my proud purchase & he proceeds to tell me he prefers creamy. Okay, no sweat. He didn't throw a fit at the chunky, he just prefers creamy. I'm the same but the other way around. But then he preceeds to tell me WHY he prefers creamy. "Chunky makes my teeth hot." WHAAAAAT!?!?!?!

2 comments:

melissa said...

I love Kaisara, he makes me laugh.

We often make note when food is "optimal eating temperature", in honor of Kaisara.

Cat said...

It depends on what he means by hot? I have often noticed he has quite the charming smile- I wonder if cunky peanut butter is to blame?!