Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Goodbye for Now

We got a call late last night that Kaisara's grandma died. We knew that it would be soon. We were all over at Kaisara's parents' house on Sunday & his Dad called her. She couldn't talk but Auntie Filoi turned the speaker phone on so she got to hear all of us,individually, tell her we love her. I'm glad we got to do that. I know it blessed her.

I'm sad for my father-in-law because I know he's hurting. But at the same time I'm so excited for Grandma. She has a brand new body, she doesn't hurt & she's in the presence of her King. Awesome.

5 comments:

melissa said...

Hey, you guys have our prayers. It is comforting to know she is no longer in pain, and hangin' with Jesus.

Melanie said...

Hey, maybe she can hang out with my Grandpa and cackle over the foibles of their grandchildren. :) Whenever a Christian dies I somehow feel excited for God... like hooray, one more of his children made it, every time it happens I feel like it makes it all worth it again... ya know?

Cat said...

Please give my love to Kaisara- I am bad at condolences, but I am sorry for you loss. I'm sorry seems so inadequate sometimes. : (

Coco said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family. It is always hard to say goodbye to someone you love.
xoxo

Dani said...

Big hugs all around...what else can be done but big hugs. It is what we have to remind us of the people who love us who are still in body...the spirits they give kisses...air kisses. I am sure Grandma is blowing many from above.