Sunday, April 09, 2006

Finished & Gone

This is a picture of a baby quilt I made. The pattern of the blocks is called "Ohio Star" (there's a shout-out for Crista!). Usually when I make a baby quilt it's for someone in particular & I've got to rush to finish it in time. Because of the rush, the quilts tend to be "charming". Last September I decided to start this quilt with no recipient in mind because I really wanted to take my time to make it nice. Whenever I finished it, however long that may have been, was fine. I figured the next baby in my life after completing it would be the one that it was meant for. I finished the quilt & a few days later was my friend Stacia's baby shower. There ya' go! It was meant to be Joseph Austin Jagich's quilt all along. I hope he likes it!

3 comments:

Cat said...

How beautiful! Again another creation by the Amazing Catherine! You mke quilts that are more than "charming", they are filled with love. I treasure the ones you made for my kids. I knoe the new baby boy will love it.

Coco said...

Wow! That's awesome Cate...and thanks for the shout out, gimme an "O"...gimme an "H"...

Flame Lilly said...

Cate that quilt is stunning!!!! It has such character! You are so gifted my American!!!