Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Maybe I'm Just Advanced For My Age

I HATE it when people whisper to someone else in front of me. I find it incredibly rude & childish. I'm sorry, I learned that that is considered rude in Kindergarten, maybe even earlier. You'd think that grown, menopausal, women would know better. Just go in the other room & talk about whatever it is you don't want me to know about. Heck, I'll even leave the room if you'd actually acknowledge my presence by some other way than whispering!

4 comments:

Coco said...

that bugs me too! Like you can't wait for a polite time to drag your girl outta the room to tell her your TOP SECRET stuff. Please!

Cat said...

I HATE it when someone is so self important they think that what they have to say is so special they can only share it with the "chosen few". - to quote a friend- I am a grown-ass woman! I have no need for the 5th grade antics. Here, here for the acting like an adult movement!

Moe said...

Psssst....

I totally know what you mean

Kat said...

I couldn't agree more. If everyone would just act MORE like their age, perhaps the world would be a better place.