Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Up-Side of Blogging

Since starting this whole blog thing, I believe I've become more observant. Of my life and others'. Not that I'm constantly looking at my daily life for something to post about, but, maybe in a small way that's true. I believe that to be a positive thing.

I find myself really looking at me, my life, my surroundings rather than just getting to the end of the day. I can tell you that today I was silly, quiet, a little blue, content and ponderous (yes, all today). I can tell you that the hills going through Laguna Canyon are finally getting green & looked great next to the stormy yet sunny sky. I can tell you I LOVE my Bible study & my teacher. What an impact the study & Marci have made on my life. I can tell you I had Kashi cereal for breakfast, a nasty frozen thing for lunch & McDonald's for dinner. I can tell you that my friend got accepted to a writing MFA program & that I missed my friends at Sewing Circle desperately last night. It's not that ANY of this matters to ANY of you, but it's my life and I'm glad I'm noticing it more. Whether it's due to a blog or not I'm not sure, but, this silly thing hasn't hurt I guess.

4 comments:

melissa said...

I love reading your blog, and all the silly thoughts that might pass through your head.

I miss Marci's study.

Flame Lilly said...

Thanks to you, I have a blog now! You're the one that introduced me to it and I so enjoy reading yours! It's one of the first things i do in the morning at work!!

Moe said...

I love reading your Blog! It is so awesome to have away to keep up with you and what you are up to! I have your blog on my bloglines page which notifies me whenever you update so I don't miss anything!Keep on posting girl!

Dani said...

I had the usual cherrios with bran bits and fresh raspberries in soy milk this morning for breakfast...it's the little things. Taking like a little slower and taking notice. That's what life is all about...by the way, thanks for noticing my good news. I miss you!