Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Quit (...again)

Since I quite my useless patterning class I figured I was on a roll. Why not keep going? Okay, not really but I did cancel my gym membership. I just wasn't using it. There's a suprise! I really liked the gym, it's swanky & beautiful. They've got a ton of classes & tons of weights & machines. Yep, still quit. It was crazy expensive & my work schedule changes so much I could never attend a class with any regularity & I HATE weights. The only thing there I was using was the treadmill. I figured, "Hey, the sidewalk's free!" So I quit. This is the 4th gym membership that I've cancelled in my life. Obviously not any trimmer because of it. IDIOT!!!

3 comments:

Flame Lilly said...

I second that... you're not an Idiot! I hate the gym, hate working out! At the gym it's worse though as i don't know how to use the equipment!! I once hit myself on the head with some bar! Since Domino came in our life, I work out more than i've ever done AND it's FREE!!!! Steve and I enjoy walking her every night and i've started trying to jog next to them! I walk her in the morning too! We do lunges on the school field and we have a blast and again, it's FREE!!!!!!
I highly recommend it!

Coco said...

I third it...not an idiot Cate, no way, no how. AND I've hit myself on the head with the bar...more than once :)

Kat said...

I think I own a wing in my gym for all the money I have donated there. I just renewed last Christmas and I haven't been once yet this year. If you're an idiot then I am too. At least we are in good company.