Monday, January 01, 2007

My Favorite Photos of 2006

Happy New Year everyone. I was looking over old posts & decided to make a 2nd annual post of photos for the year. In no particular order here are my favorite photos of 2006:

A self portrait of Kaisara & I at Kyle & Lydia's wedding.










On a boulder in Boulder, CO while visiting Geoff, Melissa & Elijah.






Taking in a movie with the cutest godson that's ever been.







Our newest nephew, Savelio, checking out Zelda on Christmas day.






Driving from Winkler to Winnipeg, Manatoba with Brody, Amy & Daryl.






A group shot at Cat's suprise 30th Birthday party. Dani, me, Cat, Kathy & Shera.






Elijah's sunny smile.










Kaisara & our nephew Jet.







Walking around Assinboine Park in Winnipeg, Manatoba.









Another shot in Assinboine Park.










A man in front of me in the Race for the Cure.










Me in Cat's birthday wig.











2006 was a good year with lots of ups & downs. I'm ready for you 2007! Show me what ya' got!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Bring it on baby!

Kat said...

Yea for fun photos!!! Good year closing and I better year starting!!!