Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Oh Yeah, I Can Post This Now

Now that it's been delivered to the mother-to-be, here's a photo of the 3rd baby quilt of 2006. The two print fabrics in the pinwheels are scraps from Bunnicula, a children's book that's been adapted to a play & SCR put on I think last fall. I'd never done pinwheels before but have always loved them. They're so happy. The striped fabric that I used for the sashing & the back matches 1 of the 2 fabrics on big brother's quilt.

Happy Baby Geoff & Melissa. And you know the rules... if he likes it & if it's not wore out & stained up by the time he hits kindergarten, you're toast.

1 comment:

melissa said...

We love it, I know he'll love it too. It's beautiful and will be well used. I hope the next time we get you out here, it'll need repairs. :)