Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Who Needs Money?

Like I said before, 2007 is gonna be a great year. Here we are into the 4th week of the year & I'm about to take part in my 4th freebie. First was "Pippin", then was "Cavalia". Last week I got a couple last minute comps to see "Don Giovanni". Gorgeous music, weirdo set, and while each individual costume piece was nice, they were completely random when put together. My favorite (not so much) was looking at the bright fuchsia dress in front of the ALL red stage.

ANYWAY. My fourth freebie. This weekend Kaisara & I are heading up to a marriage retreat at Forest Home. Someone at our church sponsored us for this event. Super generous & I've been praying for whomever provided it to be blessed right out of their socks. We'll have a private cabin & a private bathroom. Awesome.

I'm a little leary though. We don't really know anyone else whose going & any time I've been to a marriage thing-y so much of it seemed to revolve around having of the kids. Hello. Does not apply. I'm hoping that's not the case this weekend.

Regardless, Kaisara & I always have a great time together. How bad could a private cabin in the mountains for a weekend be right?

1 comment:

melissa said...

A weekend retreat with your sweetie sounds awesome! The one marriage retreat we went to, I don't think children were talked about at all. It was good, and it was the first time we got to really bond with Jen & Greg.

Enjoy yourselves.