Sunday, January 29, 2006

And in the morning, I'm making waffles!

So for a while now Kaisara's been wanting waffles. Of course when you go to a restaurant, they only serve waffles of the Belgium variety & that's not what he's been jonesen for. Nothing against Belgium but he's wanting WAFFLES!

So a couple weeks ago I surprised him & bought a waffle iron. We've used it twice now. I've forgotten how tasty those things are. Like pancakes but a little crispy & airy. Delicious! That little donkey really knew what he was taking about.

5 comments:

melissa said...

I love homemade waffles! Is your iron square, or round?

Cate said...

Square. It makess 4 at a time. Non-stick surface & all. We love it!

Cat said...

I have my Grandmas old Belgian Waffle iron. It makes 2 at a time- Abby loves it, she calls it the "squisher" and helps make the batter.I kinda wish I had a "regular" squisher, but I have informed my hubby that a waffle iron is not an ok 30th birthday present!

Melanie said...

I like regular waffles best too!

Coco said...

I don't care the kind of waffle as long as there is syrup!