Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Brendon!

So today is my friend, Brendon's birthday. Welcome to 31 my friend! It's not so bad.

I've known Brendon now for at least 10 years now. We served as High School Youth Group Staff at Woodbridge together. He & Kaisara were the worship leaders there for years. He was one of Kaisara's four groomsmen at our wedding. It's lovely to be able to look back at your life & see a constant & steady friendship with someone you don't necessarily spends loads of time with. Thanks Brendon & I hope your day is a happy one!

By the way, this photo is of Brendon playing charades at Dana's birthday beach bonfire. Yes, it's true, I witnessed Brendon playing charades. He did well too!

2 comments:

Brendon said...

Thanks so much!

I can hardly believe I'm 31. 2 weeks ago at church, a greeter took me over to meet some of "my peers". They wanted to know where I went to school. Uh...hah.

Coco said...

Nice pic! I was not so lucky to witness the charades...thanks for capturing it!