Saturday, January 07, 2006

No witty title coming to mind

So today was a good day. Long but good. Earlier this week I finally got around to making a haircut appointment. Tim actually had an opening for today so I don't need to tell you how cute I am right now. My hair appointment was at 7:30, that's AM people. It's o.k....Be shocked & amazed. I was awake before 7 on a Saturday. I'm never even awake before 7 during the week.

So from my hair appointment I went into work (looking cute of course!). I usually don't have to go into work but our show's 1st audience is tomorrow so Amy asked if I'd be willing to go in for a few hours to do some notes. Since I couldn't work Monday due to the holiday & don't get paid for holidays, I jumped at the hours. So I worked at SCR from 9-1 all the while looking cute with my new hair cut & got a fair amount of work done. Yeah me!

From work I stopped by Marci & Denny's house for the open house party they were having for Mark, Alissa & Emma. Praise JESUS Emma is doing so great. A whole 7 pounds now. At almost 6 months old she's smaller than a lot of newborns. She's amazing. Anyway, I was at the party for almost a 2 hours. Ate some tasty food, got caught up with a few people & had a great time.

From the Ford's I went home, announced to Kaisara (after, of course, he noticed my cute hair cut) that I was taking a nap. Did I mention that I was up before 7AM? I got in bed he gave me a kiss on the forehead (I love that) & I was OUT for over an hour. I would have slept longer but I asked Kaisara to wake me up. I LOVE naps. Naps are so great!

I got up, freshened my cute hair & left for casting call at the Pageant. Casting call's fun. I get to see a lot of my peeps from the summer & ever so briefly touch base with them. I'm not sure how many people I measured tonight. Lots. I love my job. I get to put my arms around handsome guys (chest measurement yah' know) & no one can say a word.

So hear I am now finally getting around to letting you all know what's up with me. So there you go. I'm good. (did I mention my cute haircut?)

1 comment:

Dani said...

Amazing that you could be SOOOO productive with such cute hair! (Though I think you hair is always cute...)