Monday, January 23, 2006

Spaghetti Brains

I've decided to take a brake from multi-tasking (or as is often the case for me, multi-multi-tasking). I made the unsettling realization this weekend that I'm incapable of not doing it. I'm all jumbled up. While at work, I'm doing my task, talking to someone about another task, listening to the other conversations in the room, and thinking of about 4 different other things. Seriously. That can't be healthy. I was in church this weekend, singing a worship song I love. Yep, didn't get through verse one with out half a dozen different thoughts or scenarios going through my head. Prayer, sermon, movie watching, eating breakfast. Same thing. I going to try to do one thing & one thing only at a time to see if that helps me focus.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Well I think you're "saucy" enough to handle any spaghetti that comes your way!

(I am all about metaphor right now!)