Sunday, January 15, 2006

Never Get A Husky

See that matching puppy laying in front of Lucky? Yeah, that's not a puppy. That's his shedding fur!! ARGH! I brushed him for as long as he could stand it & the stupid fur showed no signs of diminishing. The fur in the pile pictured does not include the insane amounts that are now blowing around the house, what's is now covering me from head to foot, or what I ingested during the de-furring process. I try to take another go at it tonight. Maybe Lucky's puppy needs a friend.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I feel your pain sista. I have totally been there. I brush my mom's dog sometimes and I swear I could make a pillow. Hey, there even might be a market for it. Goose down is expensive...just a thought.

Cate said...

Lucky's a sweet dog I really like him alot. That said, choosing a dog for a pet by looks alone is almost as smart as choosing a spouse by looks alone. Make sure you do your homework other than talking to a husky owner of three.