Tuesday, January 24, 2006

When In Rome...

Four jobs you've had in your life: retail (Gap Kids & Rand McNally), Secretary/Receptionist (there's almost 9 years of my life), theatrical costumer. I know that's only 3 but that's all I got. Sorry.

Four movies you could watch over and over: A&E's Pride & Predjudice, Fight Club, Moulin Rouge & Star Wars, A New Hope. How's that for variety?!

Four places you've lived: house in Santa Ana, CA, an apartment in Tustin, CA, another an apartment in Tustin, & our condo in Lake Forest, CA

Four TV shows you love(d) to watch: Wonder Woman when I was little, All Creatures Great & Small when I was a little older, In Living Color in high school, Alias most recently (seasons 1 & 2 on DVD)

Four places you've been on vacation: Grand Canyon (north rim), Big Sur (3 times), New York City (twice), Auckland, New Zealand (though it wasn't really a "vacation")

Four websites you visit daily: My email, & my friends' blogs.

Four of your favorite foods: Cereal, Pizza, Pasta, & nachos.

Four places you'd rather be: Vacationing with Kaisara, Sewing Circle, on an all expenses paid shopping spree for my home or working on my scrapbook with my sister.

No comments: